Follow us on twitter

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Monday, December 24, 2012

Odemwingie Not Happy About Omission From Africa Cup Of Nations

The West Brom striker attacked coach Simon Keshie's decision to leave him out of the squad on Twitter.
"Every manager has got his own plans and tactics - if I don't figure in your plans, please be honest to tell me directly," said Odemwingie on the social media site.

"For 10 years I gave my all to the country as a player on the pitch, played for the nation and fans, not individuals.
 Because I speak out when things are not right, I guess some people are not just comfortable with that openness."
The 31-year-old refused to completely rule out a return to the international scene, adding: "If the chance to play for my country presents itself, then I will speak to my dad and those close to me - then we'll see."
 
Don’t forget to like us on Face book: LA2LAGOS on Facebook
Don’t forget to follow us on twitter: LA2LAGOS on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment