Follow us on twitter

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Murray To Draw On US Open Win

The British No 1 played his first round match on Tuesday, and admitted the one-sided nature of his 6-3, 6-1, 6-3 win over Robin Haase meant he did not have to draw on the experience he gained at the US Open just yet.
Murray said: "I think I will see the benefits of the win in New York if I get deep into a slam this year and when I'm playing against the top players.
"That's when I will be able to draw on that experience and use it in the right way.
"But I don't think it makes a huge amount of difference to how you feel at the beginning of events."

 
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook: LA2LAGOS on Facebook
Don’t forget to follow us on twitter: LA2LAGOS on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment